CF Charities 2019 Fueling Bright Futures Weekend
June 1-2, 2019
CF Charities is a champion for youth, offering educational and enrichment programs to those in under resourced schools and communities. The saying, “the youth are our future” has echoed for many years. However, equipping the next generation of leaders with the tools, experience and resources essential to thrive and achieve is vitally important.
Despite the many challenges faced by our youth, we marvel at the resilience that so many display each day to overcome the odds! Each child represents a bright future, and through the fundraising efforts of this weekend, we desire to fuel that future with more health science and STEM programs, summer enrichment camps, college-and-career access initiatives, after school programs, scholarships, mentor programs and access to high-quality health care. The charity can’t do this work without the support and generosity of so many caring donors, sponsors and contributors – help fuel a bright future today!
2018 Super Car Show
CF Charities Fueling Bright Futures
Philly Drive for Kids
Sunday June 2, 2019
A benefit ride to raise awareness and funds for the Fueling Bright Futures for Kids Campaign. Car enthusiasts meet at the Wells Fargo Center. The police escorted ride travels through Philly for a 5-mile tour and returns before the start of the show.
Loading Zone 8 AM Begin lining up on 11th Street between Pattison Avenue and D Gate
- Step off at 8:30 AM Continue left on Pattison Ave.
- Turn right on Broad St.
- Proceed northbound on Broad St. to S. Penn Sq.
- Continue around S. Penn Sq. to N. Penn Sq.
- Continue westbound on JFK Blvd. to 16th St.
- Turn on 16th St. to Ben Franklin Parkway
- Continue westbound on BFP to Eakins Oval
- Continue around Eakins Oval to 24th St., exit ramp to i-676
- Continue on i-676 to i-95 South
- Continue southbound on i-95 to exit #17 (Broad St,/Sports Complex)
- Take exit #17 and continue back to Wells Fargo Center Lot C
- END at Wells Fargo Center Park Lot C